About Me

My photo
This page is to keep track of the Sexton family life. As in any life there are probably more changes than you can record, but this will capture a snap-shot of it. Right now I'm teaching 3rd grade, Rodney is still working in the pool business but is doing some fire-fighter training, and Erika is having a fabulous time being 3.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Well,

Well, I've only caught up on photos 'til 2007 and I know that wasn't nearly all I have. But those were my favorites. I have some great Easter photos and some from this summer that I'll post in the future - it takes awhile to upload the photos though and it's past mid-night here.

As far as an update on our lives.....Rodney is searching for a career that fits his personality and just working for money in the meantime. I am working as an Admin. Asst at a Jr. College, but am trying to get Alternatively Certified to teach Elementary Education. I have been accepted into a program and passed one of the state tests (the other one I don't have to take 'til next summer) - now all I have to do is find a job - sounds easy right? Lol - I hate job searches - I hate the wait the most. So we shall see.

Erika will be 18 months old next week - man, time flies. She moves up into the toddler room in her daycare. This means a slightly cheaper rate for us, which will help. However, I really liked her teacher and am sorry to see that she has to switch - although the new teacher is very nice and they are all in the same building.

I will try to keep up with this page. I'm best at keeping up with my myspace page - I occasionally mess with my facebook page - but I will take a shot at this.

No comments: