About Me

My photo
This page is to keep track of the Sexton family life. As in any life there are probably more changes than you can record, but this will capture a snap-shot of it. Right now I'm teaching 3rd grade, Rodney is still working in the pool business but is doing some fire-fighter training, and Erika is having a fabulous time being 3.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Old pics of Erika

Okay, I guess I will try this out. I have several OLD pics of Erika I can try to add - slowly.

This Picture is edited - but this is when Erika was 1 day old - she had just been named: Erika Michele and her daddy is holding her. It was taken with my cell phone and then I edited it - It's one of my favorite pictures ever!

This is another old one. I can not remember how old she was - less than 3 months - I was still on maternity leave. I was finally getting comfortable with having a newborn.


Again - I forget the time table other than what order things are in. She is probably somewhere around 3-5 months old in these - at a guess.



This is a favorite of mine - my Father in law took this pic - This was in July of 2007.


This was also July of 2007.


This is November 2007. Thomas is on the left and Erika on the right - I think this was they're second time meeting.

Again, November of 2007...This is me holding Erika, Terry (Katrina's boyfriend) behind Katrina and Rosanne holding Thomas.


Ok - I guess that is it for the REALLY old pics :) Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Harrott's House said...

Thanks for sharing some pics! You still take way more than me. :p

Thanks for getting a Blogger acct.