About Me

My photo
This page is to keep track of the Sexton family life. As in any life there are probably more changes than you can record, but this will capture a snap-shot of it. Right now I'm teaching 3rd grade, Rodney is still working in the pool business but is doing some fire-fighter training, and Erika is having a fabulous time being 3.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photo Shoot in November

In November 2007, I took some black and white film and regular film and tried to do a photo shoot with Erika in the house - some pics were great....none were professional quality. Below are the best of what came out of it.

This is my absolute favorite - I think. She's laying on my stomach here drinking a bottle.

An almost perfect pose!

Erika posing

I was trying to do a collage thing with body parts that you see professional photographers do - it didn't work out too well....but she has cute feet anyway :)


Such a happy face!

I'd almost forgotten some of these are in this bunch - this was a Breast Cancer Rubber Ducky I had gotten her actually - she was pretty interested in it.



More feet ;)



Don't know what she was thinking about....lol.



I saw her looking in the mirror and decided to take a chance - it turned out neat.



This is an edit of the above picture. I was just playing around.


No comments: