About Me

My photo
This page is to keep track of the Sexton family life. As in any life there are probably more changes than you can record, but this will capture a snap-shot of it. Right now I'm teaching 3rd grade, Rodney is still working in the pool business but is doing some fire-fighter training, and Erika is having a fabulous time being 3.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Children's Museum

Well, when Mom was visiting we took the kids to the Children's Museum in Houston. The kids seemed to have a blast....here are a few select photos from them going.

Here is Erika going down a slide.



Driving a car - actually honking the horn button they had on it.



This is Thomas with a ball (his favorite toy). Don't mind his bruised eye - he took a flying leap into a kid's size desk earlier in the week by tripping over a toy.


Mom peaking in at the kids from the outside.



Erika loved these doors - you open them and there is a mirror. There was also a lock, door bell, and light switch.



Ok - I can't ever seem to figure out how to post pictures in the correct order so I guess I will post another blog.





No comments: